Hp printer setup by MAC – learn how?
Mac is a built-in printing solution for Apple computers and mobile devices. You can print from most apps that have a print function.
How to setup and Install HP printer using MAC
Step 1: Connect the printer to your Mac or your network
To use Mac, connect your printer to your Mac. Or connect the printer to the same network that your Mac is connected to.
- Turn on the printer and connect it to your network or computer, depending on how you want to use the printer.
- Wireless connection for printers with touch screen or LCD menu control panel : On the printer, select the 123.hp.com/Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, then select the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the onscreen instructions to connect the printer. To do.
- Connect the printer wirelessly with the button only : Hold down the wireless button for 3 seconds until the wireless light starts blinking . Press the WPS button on your router and wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- USB Connection : Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer and an available port on your computer.
- Wired (Ethernet) Network Connection : Connect the network cable to the printer’s Ethernet port and a free port on your router or access point. The port should have a green light on and an orange action light flashing.
2. Open a document or photo, [file] , [Print] and then click the.
- If your printer is displayed in the [Printer] menu Click the printer name and try printing. If you can print, www.123.hp.com/setup is complete.
- [Printer] If your printer to the menu is not displayed , [near the printer] there may have been displayed at the bottom of. If you do not see your printer in any of the lists, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Add the AirPrint printer to your Mac’s printer queue
Make sure you’re using AirPrint by adding a printer in System Preferences.
- From Apple ‘s menu, click System Preferences , then click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners
- [Printer] to check if your printer name in the list is displayed, followed by, please do one of the following procedures.
- If your printer is listed , remove it and add it again to make sure it’s set up for AirPrint. Click the printer name, click the minus sign to remove the printer, click the plus sign to add a printer or scanner, and click the printer name to proceed to the next step.
- If your printer is not in the list , click the plus sign, Add Printer or Scanner, and then the name of your printer to continue to the next step.
- If your printer does not appear in the Add Printer or Scanner window, go to the FAQ in this document, resolve any connectivity issues, try connecting your printer again, and then proceed to the next step. ..
- Make sure AirPrint or Secure Mac appears in the Use or Use for Printing menu, then click Add .
4.Open a document or photo, [file] , [Print] and then click the.